Friday, March 23, 2012

We Got Something New: Big Bad Baragon "6th Borough"


Almost everyone in America knows that I hate almost all music. The only place to find good shit is in the dark corners of the internet and around midnight on Satellite Radio. The best stuff is well hidden and comes from a place of real hunger. Now, I don't know if Newburgh, NY is hungry, but I suspect that MC Big Bad Baragon and producer Bazooka Joe are. Their tracks consistently show a high level of skill and heart. This is my shit...




I think they found my playbook because they know my vulnerabilities: hard reppin', a hook of scratchin' samples, ill rhymes, good flows. What more do you want? Nothing. What more do you want me to say? Don't sleep on this shit. Let's hope for more of the same in the future.

6th BOROUGH SCORE 9/10

P.S. Can someone tell me what song this beat came from? It's killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment