Sunday, July 31, 2011

Elsewhere Online: Jay-Z & Kanye West "Watch the Throne" Pre-Review


Fun for everyone!

Sometimes I like to steal cars in my own city and sometimes I like to get away from the Atlanta PD* and steal some cars in someone else's city (like Myrtle Beach, SC or whatever). Well today I'm in someone else's city: The Smart & Angry Blog and I'm not stealing cars, I'm writing pre-reviews of "The Throne's" upcoming album "Watch the Throne". It's a good blog and a good post. Thanks to my associate in blog Justa Just for the opportunity, I'm sure we'll be connecting again but we won't be calling ourselves some dumb shit like "The Throne". CHECK IT OUT!

*Neither this blog nor the Smart & Angry blog have anything to do with car theft or Atlanta, run and tell that.

No comments:

Post a Comment