Monday, December 10, 2012

French Montana: "I'm So Wavy (remix)"


Macaroni! It’s ya boy. You remember? Hollywood Furgie. DJ Diver. Grease! See you.

Yo! WE GOTTA SKIP THE INTRO AND GET RIGHT TO THE LYRICS:


“Fifty dollar T’s, Fifty dollar briefs,

five-hundred dollar jeans, thousand dollar sneaks,
 and I’m so wavy (I’m so wavy)…girls go crazy”

FRENCH MONTANA DID THAT SHIT AGAIN. He’s got the whole world screaming “wavy”! Ha! Look, I took my grand kids to the nursing home to sing Christmas Carols to my sister (who as severe dementia), and she was screaming “wavy” during the concert. They had to taze her to calm her down. Right during "Deck The Halls". She shut up, but she also started vomiting blood and scared the kids. True story.

Okay, I’ve left you in suspense long enough, check out “I’m So Wavy (Remix)” Featuring Max B , Hollywood Fergie & Dyber, from the French Montana “Mac & Cheese 2” Appetizer Album Mixtape (don’t act like you haven’t already heard this shit).






So crap. Thousand dollar sneaks, huh? Let’s see what kind of sneakers $1,000 can buy you.


Wow.



I’m impressed.



Great buy

Yeaaaaaaaaaah! So wavy…

Hundred dollar lipstick? So luxury. Listen, if your lady is talking about $100 lipstick, run. You can do better. You can do better than this track too; just listen to my grand kids singing Christmas songs.

That second verse is completely indecipherable. Not legit. What is he even talking about? Getting bigger than the moon? Girls? People coming to kill? Soda? What? What? I have no idea. It sound s like he woke up, and started rapping while he was stretching. And the beat is just so overwhelming. Fuuuccckkk!

The third verse is a str8 shit verse with some Ice Cube callbacks, and it’s also a disaster. This song is a mess.

I'M SO WAVY REMIX SCORE 0/10

Oh, and don't think I didn't see that wack ass cover. I'll get to that later.



Now, let me show what wavy really is, only with a talented lyricist.

“I’M SO WAVY…HOMIE NO YACHT /

NO BIG PIMPIN’ ON MY BLOCK”



Thank god for the Game. That's wavy. Also:

"I see you downloadin' my swag, camel face.
Blueprint 3 gonna sell more cigarettes then it do records, ni--a.
Now I know why the taxes went up on tobacco, motherfucker.
Heard about your little fight backstage with Kanye, too.
I got a million dollars sayin that Kanye knock that n----- the fuck out.
Just tryin' to make good music is all he tryin' to do.
Shit. What you fuckin' with 'Ye for? D.O.A. n----, please...."

And on and on and on....

I'M SO WAVY (by Game) SCORE 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment