Thursday, September 1, 2011

#NP Dope Cuts 1



I'm doing something new. Instead of filling up Twitter with a bunch of #NP tags that nobody cares about and Twitter just doesn't need (it's full of them and they're mostly dumb like #NP KISS or some DUMB SHIT. Trust me I ain't #NPing KISS or anything like that ever. Maybe from my bodybag lol...like "#NP KISS & RIP ME!". Anyway, KISS IS THE WORST, THEY'RE LIKE ICP FAKERS AND ICP IS DEFINITELY THE WORST EVER). WTFlip was I talking about? I have no idea. OH YEAH THIS POST. I'm just going to post a few dope tracks (of the month I guess). I'm not going to write anything up or rank them or anything, they're all the best. I'll just post the track or the link, whatever. U KNOW  d d d o o o p p p e e e tracks. That's it. Dope. So to the people who keep asking "You don't even listen to rap and you hate everything what do you like?" This is my answer. I like this. I like all of this a lot and so should you...



DJ Absurd (feat. Armageddon, Trife Da God, & Blaq Poet)










"The Master Builder Vol. 1" (Mixtape)
Blacastan





Jay-Z & Kanye West

Cold Heat (feat. Craig G & DJ JS-1)







A-Y




"Elmatic"

Freeway (feat. Tek)

Freeway Featuring Tek - Two Kings by USRapNews





LIFE IS GOOD. BLAP BLAP.

All these track deserve a full write up. Stay tuned for next month's Dope Cuts 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment