Wednesday, November 21, 2012

U-God's Resume #69, "Chippin & Chop It"




--Official Stats--
Artists: The Hillside Scramblers
Song: "Chippin & Chop It"
Producer: Leatha Face
Album: UGODZ-ILLA Presents The Hillside Scramblers
Release Date: March 16, 2004

U-God, INF-Black and Kawz on some shit? It might be good. Who is Kawz? Who cares? Nobody.


"Hey readers, I'm Kawz! I found these in the bathroom!"
 Fuck it, let's get this over with.

"Chippin & Chop It"



HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! FOR REALZ? It's like a joke song. Guitars! So many guitars.

Rap each line real fast, with a short pause
Rap each line real fast, with a short pause
Tomato, tomato / potato, potato
this song so tasty with a dash of Kawz

DUTCH THIS SIFT. This song sounds like those crap mixtapes we listen to around here. The beat stinks like rotten fish. And the chorus? U-GOD SHITS A WOAT:
Rippin' and poppin', I'm hippin' and hoppin' it (right, right)
I'm hippin' and hoppin', I'm chippin' and choppin' it (right, right)
I'm chippin' and choppin', I'm rippin' and rockin' it (right, right)
I'm rippin' and rockin', I'm drippin' and droppin' it (right, rightExplain)

Every time I flip it......rip it good
I stick it.....stick it clear
We rip it ....rip it good
We stick it......sit it clear


The mind wobbles. This is one of the worst of the worst. Everything stinks. Even INF and KAWS, who sound okay on the garbage beat still sound awful.
U-God, you can see, your fleet is lost, your friends have failed. Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL battle station! Fire at will, Commander!

  THIS song, and this whole album so far have been complete garbage. I feel sorry for anyone who wasted their money on this festering piece of bland pizza. It's fake shit. Straight up. It wants to heavy hit. It wants to be fucking Babe Ruth, but it isn't. The lyrics on ALL the songs so far have been way below par. The beats are just junk. The production is lacking, and the hooks are toothless. Fuck this shit. I'm not even going to score this shit anymore. I used to start at a perfect score and look for little shit that might hurt the score and bring it down. Well, FROM NOW ON, ALL HILLSIDE SCRAMBLERS SONGS ARE 0/10 UNLESS THEY EARN POINTS. They have Chipped and Chopped away my patience.


Next Week: Song eight from the Scramblers...it's called "Booty Drop". I guarantee that it is absolute shit. Let's get this crap done.

About this series: “U-God’s Resume" is a series of posts which looks at each line of U-God’s entire career to determine if his status as ‘wack’ is justified (as labeled by internet morons). I think it is not. U-God is dope. We'll prove it. Leave it to the Tort Team.


No comments:

Post a Comment