Monday, February 25, 2013

Jeru tha Damaja "Scientifical Madness"



There's a hole in the ozone layer
I'm dippin vampires
You think I give a fuck who's the biggest player?
Or who got the fattest bank roll?
What be it if a man gains the world and lose his own soul?

And with that one line I was permanently a Jeru fan:

You think I give a fuck who's the biggest player?

Shit. It's Monday. Let's start the week off right with a little Scientifical Madness...



You know the drill. Primo on the beat (which is dope is hell, but it sounds like something got stuck in the soundboard). Jeru killz the whole shit. I can't expand on the math Jeru drops, so I'll just let him speak for himself.

Warlocks keep the covenant
And the souls of the ignorant ones empower it
It's transparent
You see Uncle Sam as your parent
When America has beef you jump up to defend it
But you can still be a defendant


Shhiiiiiiiiiiiiiittt.

SCIENTIFICAL MADNESS SCORE 10/10




No comments:

Post a Comment