Thursday, February 21, 2013

Mixtape Review: So Motivational "The Most Skullduggery of Mixtapes"




Hellloooo! Today we're checking out a mixtape that I discovered thanks to my colleague Justa. Check out his tumblr (it's a lot better than this crappy blog - do people even have blogs anymore??? loLLL)!

Now for this mixtape. It got my attention from the cover (is that Wreck it Ralph?), but I blogged about it because of the music. Decent. Check it out.




Also, I don't now what the rapper is called or if this is from a group called "So Motivational". It's not clear. Who made this? WTFFFF is skullduggery? Nobody knows. I like my hip hop smart, but maybe dumb that word down a little bit? Does it have something to do with working in a grave yard and digging up skulls?

NO MATTER.

THE MOST SKILLDUGGERY OF MIXTAPES SCORE 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment