Before we jump in, who in the heck is Professor Green? OH SHIT! He's a British rapper. Ladies and gentlemen, please allow me to score this song right now, before I've even heard one shit line:
2. Tried a freestyle at a friend's house
3. Won a freestyle contest
4. Signed the next day
5. Droppin' the #1rap hit in Ireland (lol)
Oh. HAHAHAH! It's WAY WORSE than I thought. Emeli Sande, I don't know who you are, but you're way better than this crap. I'm not going to get into the daddy issue / dumb teenager content of the song because that would be disrespectful, but I will say that ur neck tattoo is lol. And your beat is so generic. Did you get that music from a drug commercial? I was waiting for the voice to come on at the end and give all the side effects from taking this medication / listening to the rap.
- Call your doctor if your depression worsens from listening to Professor Green, or if you have unusual changes in mood, behavior, or thoughts of suicide (which you will).
- Professor Green may be especialy dangerous for elderly patients suffering from dimentia or other psychosis.
- Listening to Professor Green music may cause malignant syndrome whic includes: A high fever, stiff muscles, confusion, irregular pulse or blood pressure, a fast heart rate (tachycardia), sweating, irregular heart rhythms (arrhythmias).
- Professor Green can cause tardive dyskinesia -- a condition involving unusual, uncontrollable body or face movements. NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH DANCING.
- There is an increased risk of stroke in elderly people who listen to Professor Green.
- Professor Green makes sweet music for young children, and may increase in blood sugar levels and increase the risk of developing diabetes
- Professor Green can cause a drop in blood pressure when going from a sitting or lying position to standing.
- Professor Green may increase the risk of seizures. Before listening to Professor Green, tell your healthcare provider if you have epilepsy or a history of seizures.
- Professor Green is considered a pregnancy Category C medication. This means that it may not be safe to listen to during pregnancy.
- Generally, alcohol should be avoided while listening to Professor Green, as the listeners judgment may be impaired.
What else can I say? The song is wack. Everybody grow up. The end. My predicted score stands: 0/10.
Eat shit England and quit rapping.
You know, before we leave, let's check in with an American who goes by the name Green as well. But he's no "professor"...just a Mister, and he's very good at what he does.
Fuck. That's how you do it. Real hip hop.
Philly. USA. FUCK YOU.