Monday, February 20, 2012

We Got Something New: Koncept "Aspirations" feat. Soul Kahn


As always our definition of "new" doesn't exactly fit with the internet age of "everything now" and "shit ain't new after one day". This came out way back in December of 2011, you know like and eternity ago. What were people driving back then, a 2012 Ford Focus? Ha! And people still had smart phones, like LOL. How did we get by? Right?


Okay, so Koncept is a Queens MC (get the money) who has been appearing here and there and doing a good job. You know, real biz. Who cares? Good music. You should have already been checked it out, son. GET WITH IT. Stop listening to garbage, sheesh.


So why are we featuring this song. I'll give you FOUR reasons:

1. THE TRACK IS DOPE
2. THE LYRICS ARE ON POINT
3. THE BEAT IS HYPE
4. Koncept invited his dad to the video shoot and he is my favorite:




I'll be honest, I don't think I'm a fan of that Soul Kahn guy. I mean he's okay, but not my taste - he goes okay on this song and all, so I hope he has great success. But that old guy, I'm a big fan! I'm a big fan of this video. Let's get a hot dog with our dad or grandpa! Then we can go to the carnival. I would say that guy probably should avoid the rides, but one is okay for sure. Just please take it easy. But still have fun fellas. As for us, we should spend time with the people we love, buy Koncept albums, and support real hip hop. Quit living such a bad life. Get your act together.

Aspirations Score 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment