Monday, October 22, 2012

Vote Cappa 2012: Born Divine "Peace God"



This blog officially endorses Cappadonna for the 2012 Presidential Election of the United States. Vote Cappa, stupid. The people's candidate.

THIS IS IT. The final countdown. You already know the deal: we think voting is the stupidest thing ever (unless you love rich people telling you what to do), so we've decided to support one of our favorite rappers: Cappadonna. We know that he isn't even running for office, but we like him so much that it doesn't matter. So, to help support his platform of Cow Milking and Slang Prostitution, we've been featuring one of his songs every week running up to the election. We're just trying to get out the vote. Today we're going to get a quick smack from Cappa and Born Divine. It's a newer short one. GET IT:

Artist: Cappadonna featuring Born Divine
Song: "Peace God"
Album: The Cappatilize Project

Release Date: January 27, 2009




UH! Park Hill Productions! FUCK, YOU CAN SLAM THAT PEACE GOD SHIT.

But hey, is this two songs? I thinks so. Peace God is just the first minute. But what a minute, right? A quick back and forth between two dope cats. What could be better? The whole shit is amped. Then boom, a switch up to another decent song ("One Night Love Affair"). Love Song!? Not as much my taste, but if you jump off with scratching I'll give you some slack. Plus the loop on both songs is stupid. The chorus on the second song is literally stupid, but I'll let it go since I kind of like it and it might get the ladies vote (I guess). You know, this is an odd connection, but that second song reminds me of a Pun beat, or maybe even a DJ Scribble beat. I don't know. Let me look into it...how about this one? Never mind. I got nothing and I'm not listening to this whole shit:


If you vote Cappa in, you can expect four years of this shit. Saying he'll deliver on thing (a dope track), and then giving you more than you expected (two dope tracks). Get your mind right. This is like a fresh pair of shoe with some new tags.


PEACE GOD SCORE 10/10
ONE NIGHT LOVE AFFAIR SCORE 6/10











No comments:

Post a Comment